Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Departure Day

Greetings to my family, friends, and contemporaries! My name is David Klyce Minervini. Today I am beginning a journey to South Korea! I have accepted a position teaching English under the South Korean Ministry of Education's English Program in Korea (better known as EPIK). According to my contract, I will complete a 10-day orientation program at Jeonju University (located in Jeolla province) and then begin my teaching job in a city named Daegu. I have designed this web forum to provide anyone interested with some weekly updates and anecdotes concerning the unique experience of working in a foreign nation. I intend to include some photos and videos along the way, so I hope you'll enjoy what I have to share. Today, August 17 2011 I will depart the United States on an international flight from Detroit, Michigan, and arrive at Seoul-Incheon International Airport tomorrow afternoon. As always, I will be keeping a travel journal. More details to come! -DKM-

No comments:

Post a Comment