Thursday, January 12, 2012


this is a test of my new Hero GoPro camera! *love you mom* in the video you get a view of my apartment and school. I am leaving for malaysia tomorrow. 14 days of vacation, and I am excited! More photos and videos to come:) -Dave-


also, I had two of my disposable cameras developed

the photo's come from Gyeongju cultural field trip, Bulguksa Temple, Halloween in Busan, Seoul, and Daegu



Bulgugksa Temple

At the Beach in Gyeongju with Cara, Rebecca, and Maurice

Good luck comes to those who touch the golden pig.

Gwangali Beach on Halloween/Fireworks Festival

in the pouring rain with Cara, Rebecca, & Scott

Making prayer kites outside the burial tombs

of the Chosun Dynasty kings

The Ghost and the Darkness

Steven, Gareth, Jessica, Vy, and Jermaud after having scrapped the kites

because of lack of wind

a fantastic performance of Korean traditional music using

Gayageum, Hyang Piri, Danso, Haegeum, and Buk

Eli is stoked about something, but I cannot recall what it is.

My friend Yongsung and his girlfriend helping me navigate Seoul

Stephanie and Cara

Sarah and Jamie preparing to get groovy at Global Gathering

99 bottles of beer on the wall

Colin pounding the potato

Yong and his girlfriend (forgot her name)

The devil and Cara

Stephanie, myself and Barrington enjoying the courtyard at our lunch spot

during the cultural field trip

The Daegu Dukin Elementary guitar squad

She wouldn't take off her glasses, because she was hungover (still can't remember her name)

My friend Seura took some action shots of me on the pitch

Nicole, Steven, Colin, Rose, Eli. There is too much

going on in this photo

Sydney Street FC (football club)

Barrington and my prayer lanterns. My prayers for the

Tennessee Titans weren't decorated well enough

It's a contact sport

Rebecca and Scott during rainy fireworks in Busan

No comments:

Post a Comment